Location: New York Area
In a moment of technological revolution where everything is connected and integrated, SINELEC – Gavio Group, represents an international key player leader in ETC (Electronic Tolling Collection) and ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) market, actively involved in the digitalization process of the mobility ecosystem. To reach this objective SINELEC develops advanced innovative solutions for Transportation Industry in the fields of Traffic Management, Tolling, Safety and Infrastructure Monitoring.
Gavio Group started a strategic business development plan in USA which already found the first evidence through the acquisition of the 50% of Halmar International, New York based EPC company, and will continue through investments in concessions, including Private Public Partnership.
Since technology is becoming more and more a competitive differentiator to be successful in the field of transportation infrastructure construction and management, Gavio Group decided to open a SINELEC subsidiary in USA.
We are now looking for an experienced System Engineer with a proven track-record as Bid Manager in NY area to lead Bid Management activities of SINELEC USA. He/she will be constantly in contact with the Italian Headquarters to increase the success in delivering winning and profitable proposal for ITS market (product, solution and services), leveraging the technical experience and expertise developed by the corporate in the last two decades.
- Cooperate with Engineering Department to create a solid partners ecosystem necessary to cover at USA level the SINELEC value chain, taking care of the drafting and signatures of the corresponding collaboration agreements.
- Manage relationships with potential customers and competitors.
- Manage relationship with Italian headquarters to ensure compliance with corporate standards and processes.
- Act as local point of contact for others Gavio Group American bid teams.
- Lead bid cycle.
- Coordinate and involve all internal and external actors required to prepare the proposal included, when required, local and/or Italian legal department to address all bid related legal aspects.
- Lead cost model preparation.
- Manage bid Profit &Loss (P&L).
- Ensure proposal quality and accuracy.
- Guarantee on time and on budget submission.
What we would like you to have
- S. degree (civil engineering, electronics, telecommunications or information technology is preferable). Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a BID Manager (at least 5 years) gained in corporation or in solid and high-level consulting firm in the transportation industry.
- Ability to manage highly complex offers, in coordination with all company functions, with different disciplines involved (multidisciplinary offers), in national and international contexts.
- Knowledge and understanding of ETC/ITS architectures.
- Knowledge and understanding of Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) models.
- Certifications such as PTOE, PTP, AICP, or PMP would be appreciated.
- Good knowledge of the main regulations and the technical language of the sector.
- Advanced use of IT tools (Microsoft Office tools – Project, Power Point, Excel, Word).
- Excellent written and oral skills to work with international clients/colleagues.
- Good knowledge of Spanish and/or Italian are a plus.
- Availability to travel, including possible international trips.