Location: Tortona (AL) / Milano / Villanova d'Asti (AT)
C-ITS Specialist (Functional Analyst)
Competence Center ITS/Connected Mobility
Head of Connected Mobility
Purpose of the position, responsibilities and main tasks
Responsible for defining and collecting features and requirements of the solutions to meet user needs in the C-ITS/V2X environment.
Manages software developments both internally and with external vendors and analyzes the market in terms of competitors and potential partnerships. Performs scouting of technology solutions and manages relationships with external vendors as Project Leader, selecting the product, defining functionality and performance and all business aspects as focal point for the Design phase.
Supports Business Development (both Captive and non-captive) by attending meetings with Clients for upsells and prospects to develop new opportunities and produce high level documentation for Sales & Marketing. Provides support for tenders drafting the technical proposal, Gap Analysis and cost evaluations.
- Interacts with users (internal and external customers) to understand needs for the ITS solutions;
- Performs gap analysis and suggests appropriate solutions to fill them;
- Participates in the definition of the business model and the budget required for the activities;
- Together with the design and implementation team creates the backlog;
- Acts as a connection between the various users and the technical team responsible for developing the applications;
- Defines and collects requirements and translates them into tasks for the development team;
- Works closely with the development team to ensure user requirements are clarified and developed correctly and according to the agreed roadmap;
- Participates in scrum meetings with Technology Practice department;
- Executes performance testing and benchmarking;
- Manages quality control, system testing and user acceptance activities that the solution must satisfy and monitors progress;
- Drafts or collaborates in the creation of product documentation, system design and user manual;
- Provides technical-functional support to Business and Bid area for the production of presentations and technical proposals;
- Drafts pre-sales and technical offers in Italian and English.
Qualifications, prerequisites and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience as Functional Analyst;
- Experience in the use of Project Management models and methodologies;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of English (minimum level B2 required).
Characteristics and technical skills
- Experience in software development workflow management and requirements analysis;
- Organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge of software development organization tools with preference for Azure DevOps.
It is a preferential requirement to have gained significant experience in a similar job also in foreign companies or at foreign offices.
We are the technology company of ASTM Group, the 2nd toll motorway operator in the world and a global player in the engineering and construction of major infrastructural projects.
Working on solutions that improve people’s work and lives every day
Space for creating innovative solutions within a professional team
Start date: as soon as possible
Full-time position, permanent contract
SINELEC, Creative Technology for the Mobility of Tomorrow
Place of work: Tortona (AL)/Milano/Villanova d’Asti (AT) – availability for national and international travel is required.