Location: Italy - Tortona (AL)
Infrastructure ICT – Data Center
The main task of the DBA Administrator reporting to the team leader, is the activity related to the world Database sql of Microsoft and Oracle. The core competencies will be related to both AM and evolutionary development (new cluster technical designs). To complete the profile excellent ability to work in team and with other members on the project development is required.
- Understanding user needs: database accessibility and security;
- Refine logistics design to ensure that data can be converted to any specific model;
- Ensure that the data meets the requirements of the storage and security system;
- Install and test new versions of database management software;
- Plan and maintain backup systems;
- Troubleshooting and management of complex projects;
- Integration with the technology and application team;
- Maintaining relations with external operational structures.
Requirements and General Skills
- Degree in computer science or engineering or technical diploma;
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in a supporting role;
- Good knowledge of the main regulations and technical language of the sector;
- Oracle and Microsoft Database Knowledge (PLSQL – MYSQL);
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level spoken and written);
- Availability to on-call periods.
- Excellent communication and relational skills;
- Organizational/managerial skills;
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills;
- Autonomy, enterprising and pro-activity;
- Propensity to work for goals and tenacity in achieving them;
- Ability to work in international and multi-cultural contexts;
- Ability to manage stress and work within company deadlines;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Reliability, respect for the rules, ethics;
- Availability for any travel.