Location: Italy - Tortona (AL)
Full Stack Developer – C#/.Net
Head of Technology Practice
People to manage
The candidate will take part of the Technology Practice division, a Tech Unit supporting all the business organizational units. Working in team, he will deal with applications and software e-mobility context related development.
- Development and programming in C# language for projects he will take part of;
- Analysis conduction and performance optimization;
- Documented and tested codes writing;
- Keeping updated about last technologies development;
- Responsibility of technologies .net core/framework and asp.net related projects development;
- Daily interface with his supervisor, Head of Technology and with his/her team colleagues to optimize work distribution and an efficient project management;
- Under the guide of head of Technology, interface with the business to collect the Technology related needs.
Requirements and Requested Skills
- Preferred degree or diploma in technology sector;
- Excellent knowledge of .Net core/framework, Asp.Net and entify framework;
- Plus knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, C and C++ languages;
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (B2 level spoken and written).
- Autonomy, initiative and proactivity,
- Inclination to work based on goals and perseverance in achieving them;
- Excellent analyzing and solving problems skills (problem solving);
- Ability working in international and multi-cultural contexts;
- Ability of handling stress;
- Ability to work respecting business deadlines;
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Reliability, respect of the rules and ethic;
Availability for national and international business trips is requested.