Sinelec is the technology company of the ASTM Group, the second largest operator of toll motorway networks in the world and a leading global player in the design and construction of major infrastructure works.
Using its extensive experience in the power of digital innovation, Sinelec develops advanced technology for Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) systems and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) for optimised and safe traffic and transport infrastructure management.
Specialising in the development, implementation and maintenance of cutting-edge solutions for safe and smart traffic management, the company helps motorway operators to confront the challenges of the increasingly sustainable and interconnected mobility of the future.
Open position: ITS Systems and Solutions Specialist - Intelligent Transportation System
- Assisting the ITS Department Manager in market analysis activities in order to manage the evolution of the product portfolio, in collaboration with the Operations and Sales and Business Development Department;
- Working within the ITS Centre on the development and implementation of the relative processes, solutions and products.
- Degree in a technical-scientific subject;
- At least 2 years of experience in product development and team management within the ITS sector. Alternatively, specific university training may be considered;
- Basic knowledge of the ITS market and technologies;
- Knowledge of English.
Other skills required:
- Capacity to collaborate and integrate as part of cross functional team multidisciplinary teams;
- Capacity to interface and management internal customers and the other corporate entities of the Group.