Location: Italy - Milan/Turin/Piacenza/La Spezia
After sales Manager
He/she will be part of a technical team, composed on average by 15 units, depending on the highway stretch he/she will be assigned to. He will support the installations and/or maintenance interventions assigned.
- Preventive maintenance and monitoring of systems to verify their correct functioning and in removing any anomalies;
- Troubleshooting activities and audit of any malfunction’s reasons;
- Use of company’s internal applications and plants diagnostic systems;
- Collaboration with team members during interventions and with other company’s technician structures;
- Maintenance and reports drafting.
Requirements and skills
- Diploma in computer science, electric, electronic, electromechanical subjects
- Previous experience in electric systems, safety and/or video surveillance equipment or, alternatively, in photovoltaic plants or in maintenance of radio/telephonic systems is a plus;
- An experience of at least 5 years;
- Skills in main IT tools and in using the personal computer;
- Availability to do shift work, work during holidays and be on call;
- Availability to work outdoors.
Availability to work on shifts