Location: Italy - Tortona (AL)
Project Manager Infrastructure
Head of ICT Infrastructure
Reporting directly to the ICT Infrastructure Director, he/she will deal with the correct management and delivery of the strategic projects his/her area related, respecting times and costs, providing an efficient management of the involved resources, keeping continual relationships with all the major stakeholders.
- Guarantee the correct conduct and finalization of assigned projects;
- Supporting the definition and collection of conceptual projects ensuring continuous alignment among the involved structures;
- Coordinate and interact with various stakeholders;
- Guarantee the directional reporting for the continuous monitoring project initiatives;
- Intercept potential criticalities in advance;
- Ensure a continual overseeing of the projects recommending potential adjustments;
- Draft the documentation supporting the project governance (SAL and/or verbal).
Requirements and skills requested
- Degree or diploma in IT industry
- An experience of at least 4-6 years in this role within a System Integrator or consulting firms in multinational companies;
- Experience in managing medium-high complexity planning about networking/data center/information systems;
- Knowledge of Office package and MS Project;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (level B2 spoken and written) to operate daily in international contexts (directly, through emails and by phone);
- Having certificates in Project Management sector is a plus;
- Availability to any work journeys both in Italy and abroad.
- Autonomy, initiative and proactivity;
- Inclination to goal oriented work and perseverance in reaching aims;
- Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems (problem solving);
- Ability to work in international and multicultural contexts;
- Ability to manage stress;
- Ability to work respecting business deadlines;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Reliability, respect for rules, ethic.
Availability to travel is required.