Location: Italy - Tortona (AL)
Project Manager Infrastructure
Head of ICT Infrastructure
Reporting directly to the ICT Infrastructure Director, he/she will deal with the correct management and delivery of the strategic projects his/her area related, respecting times and costs, providing an efficient management of the involved resources, keeping continual relationships with all the major stakeholders.
- Guarantee the correct conduct and finalization of assigned projects;
- Supporting the definition and collection of conceptual projects ensuring continuous alignment among the involved structures;
- Coordinate and interact with various stakeholders;
- Guarantee the directional reporting for the continuous monitoring project initiatives;
- Intercept potential criticalities in advance;
- Ensure a continual overseeing of the projects recommending potential adjustments;
- Draft the documentation supporting the project governance (SAL and/or verbal).