Sinelec is the technology company of the ASTM Group, the second largest operator of toll motorway networks in the world and a leading global player in the design and construction of major infrastructure works.
Using its extensive experience in the power of digital innovation, Sinelec develops advanced technology for Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) systems and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) for optimised and safe traffic and transport infrastructure management.
Specialising in the development, implementation and maintenance of cutting-edge solutions for safe and smart traffic management, the company helps motorway operators to confront the challenges of the increasingly sustainable and interconnected mobility of the future.
Open position: Project Manager
Location: Northern Italy
- Coordinating project teams to achieve objectives aiming to stay on track with timing, quality and cost targets;
- Defining the project team and its tasks;
- Developing and maintaining relations with the main stakeholders involved in the various initiatives;
- Managing project costs and risks;
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out accordingly with company procedures, Code of Ethics, Quality Manual, industry legislation and environmental and safety regulations.
- Master’s degree in engineering, preferably in electronics, computer science or telecommunications;
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in a similar position ;
- Project Management Certification is an advantage.
Other skills required:
- planning and teamwork management;
- customer relations management;
- Communication, motivation, leadership, negotiation and problem solving.