Sinelec is the technology company of the ASTM Group, the second largest operator of toll motorway networks in the world and a leading global player in the design and construction of major infrastructure works.
Using its extensive experience in the power of digital innovation, Sinelec develops advanced technology for Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) systems and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) for optimised and safe traffic and transport infrastructure management.
Specialising in the development, implementation and maintenance of cutting-edge solutions for safe and smart traffic management, the company helps motorway operators to confront the challenges of the increasingly sustainable and interconnected mobility of the future.
Open position: Proposal Bid Manager
Location: Italy - Tortona (AL)
- He coordinates the phases for the management of a Bid (offer or proposal) respecting the times and methods in full respect of the assigned budget, with a direct co-responsibility on the implementation of the offer strategy;
- He examines the tender documents studied in collaboration with other company figures, for the preparation of the necessary documentation;
- He adequately and appropriately uses processes, methods, techniques and Bid Management tools;
- In collaboration with the Sales and delivery functions, he ensures the competitiveness of the offers that are generated;
- He ensures the completeness, quality and conformity of the offer in line with the Customer’s requests and company policies;
- He prepares the commercial offer from both a technical and economic point of view, directing the contents based on the evaluation criteria defined in the tender and consolidating the contributions coming from the internal CdC or from external third parties;
- He coordinates the Internal Teams and contributions to the offer from partners and / or external parties;
- In collaboration with the CdC he ensures an adequate handover to the project team in case of acquisition of the contract.
- Degree in Engineering (electronics, telecommunications or IT preferred);
- Experience, of at least 3 years, in the management of highly complex offers (Bid Manager or Proposal Manager), in coordination with all company functions, with different disciplines involved (multidisciplinary offers) and in national and international contexts;
- Analysis skills with a system integration approach;
- Knowledge of the main regulations / guidelines referring to public tenders;
- Good skills in building complex cost models;
- It is preferential requirement to have held an equivalent role in technology companies specialized in providing solutions for the management of transport infrastructures and roads (Urban and Extra-urban).
Other skills required:
- Organizational planning and leadership skills;
- Group work orientation;
- Excellent problem solving skills;