Sinelec is the technology company of the ASTM Group, the second largest operator of toll motorway networks in the world and a leading global player in the design and construction of major infrastructure works.
Using its extensive experience in the power of digital innovation, Sinelec develops advanced technology for Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) systems and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) for optimised and safe traffic and transport infrastructure management.
Specialising in the development, implementation and maintenance of cutting-edge solutions for safe and smart traffic management, the company helps motorway operators to confront the challenges of the increasingly sustainable and interconnected mobility of the future.
Open position: SAP Technology Architecture Expert
- Evaluate the technical solutions and related support applications of Group SAP system to obtain optimal architectural implementation;
- Assist the support team for Group companies in the delivery of application service contracts on SAP and related products;
- Coordinate implementation, change management and development activities, in particular for technological and architectural aspects;
- Coordinate external service providers on system and management aspects of SAP infrastructure.
- Technical or Economics Degree;
- Knowledge of SAP systems and related technical, system and functional architectures;
- At least 6-7 years of direct experience using SAP systems, of which 2 years must have been focused on technical/systems management of SAP systems;
- Experience of working in complex, medium/large organisations;
- Fluent in English.
Other skills required:
- Good team management skills and oriented to internal customer satisfaction;
- Management by objectives and planning skills;
- Understanding of internal clients’ needs;
- Capacity to build partnerships relationships with suppliers, orienting services received to obtain company objectives.