Location: Italy - Tortona (AL)
Senior Sales Account
Sales & Business Development
Sales & Business Development Manager
- Develop, qualify and finalize business opportunities on existing and new customers, national and international, within the Sinelec reference market;
- Establish and maintain relationships at all levels in the organization of target customers, positioning Sinelec as trusted advisor of relevant stake-holders;
- Responsible for setting and executing the business plan to ensure the achievement of the target established during the budget definition, and the achievement of objectives of the strategic plan;
- Define the commercial strategies aimed at developing the business on reference markets / customers under the supervision of the Sales Director;
- Analyze the market through market intelligence activities in order to identify the best positioning actions of Sinelec portfolio in target markets / target customers based on “value selling” approach;
- Draw up and accurately maintain the opportunity pipeline and manage its development;
- Identify and develop market partnerships able to maximize chances of closing pipeline opportunities in a successfully way;
- Support the Bid Management team in the preparation of technical offers, ensuring that the solutions are fitting with customer’s requirements;
- Prepare, organize and partecipate at national and international tradeshows, in collaboration with Marketing and Communication teams;
- Effectively transfer business requirements of the market and customers to Competence Centers in order to direct the development of new solutions in line with the time-to-market required.
- At least 10 years experience in equivalent roles in companies operating in the technological industry or in the field of ground transportation infrastructure management systems;
- Technical degree or Master;
- Fluent in English (Mandatory);
- Knowledge of technological solutions in the field of Intelligent Transportation System and Toll Management is a preferential requirement;
- Experience in managing international markets / customers;
- Ability to plan and define your own priorities to achieve assigned objectives.
Ability to operate within matrix organizations and to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.