Location: Italy - Tortona (AL)
Tender and Contract Officer
Legal / Tendering / Contract
People to manage
The main task of the Tender and Contracts Officer, reporting to the office manager, is the screening and analysis of national and international tender calls with the formulation of all related contracts. In specific, the officer must follow the stipulation of contracts by monitoring deadlines and withdrawal terms, interfacing with the organizational unit, customers, suppliers, maintaining internal and external relations.
- Establishes the contractual documents according to the guidelines provided and approved by the manager andby the Company Management;
- Relates to the subcontractors, following the contracts for the stipulation and collection of documents, facilitating the passage of information, verifying the documents;
- Manages highly complex documentation, in coordination with all company functions, with different disciplines, in national and international contexts;
- Ensures that the approval workflow is compiled according to the company guidelines;
- Deals with the screening of tenders calls at national and international level;
- Deals with the retrieval of the tender documentation on sites or databases;
- Analyzes the tenders and in collaboration with the Bid team following the management of the entire administrative and documentary part of public and private, national and foreign tenders;
- Validates the tender documents designed by the team, in collaboration with other company figures, preparing all the necessary documentation;
- Collaborates with the Purchasing department, collecting all the information necessary for the stipulation of the dedicated contractual documentation;
- In charge of sending the tender documentation via paper or electronic format (depending on the procedure);
- Participates in public tender sessions.