Location: Italy - Tortona (AL)
Tender and Contract Officer
Legal / Tendering / Contract
People to manage
The main task of the Tender and Contracts Officer, reporting to the office manager, is the screening and analysis of national and international tender calls with the formulation of all related contracts. In specific, the officer must follow the stipulation of contracts by monitoring deadlines and withdrawal terms, interfacing with the organizational unit, customers, suppliers, maintaining internal and external relations.
- Establishes the contractual documents according to the guidelines provided and approved by the manager andby the Company Management;
- Relates to the subcontractors, following the contracts for the stipulation and collection of documents, facilitating the passage of information, verifying the documents;
- Manages highly complex documentation, in coordination with all company functions, with different disciplines, in national and international contexts;
- Ensures that the approval workflow is compiled according to the company guidelines;
- Deals with the screening of tenders calls at national and international level;
- Deals with the retrieval of the tender documentation on sites or databases;
- Analyzes the tenders and in collaboration with the Bid team following the management of the entire administrative and documentary part of public and private, national and foreign tenders;
- Validates the tender documents designed by the team, in collaboration with other company figures, preparing all the necessary documentation;
- Collaborates with the Purchasing department, collecting all the information necessary for the stipulation of the dedicated contractual documentation;
- In charge of sending the tender documentation via paper or electronic format (depending on the procedure);
- Participates in public tender sessions.
Requirements and Requested Skills
- Degree or diploma in business or law;
- 3-5 experience in similar roles;
- Knowledge of the main regulations of the procurement code;
- SAP management system and technical language knowledge of the industry;
- Good knowledge of the main regulations and technical language of the sector;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Advanced use of IT tools;
- Excellent knowledge of English (level B2 spoken and written), to work daily in an international context (directly, via email and on the phone);
- Masters or additional engineering degrees will be considered a plus;
- Availability for possible short trips both in Italy and abroad.
- Autonomy and pro-activity;
- Goal and solution oriented;
- Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems (problem solving);
- Ability to work in international and multi-cultural contexts;
- Ability to manage pressure;
- Ability to work with deadlines;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Reliability, ethics.
Availability for national and international business trips is requested.