Sinelec is the technology company of the ASTM Group, the second largest operator of toll motorway networks in the world and a leading global player in the design and construction of major infrastructure works.
Using its extensive experience in the power of digital innovation, Sinelec develops advanced technology for Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) systems and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) for optimised and safe traffic and transport infrastructure management.
Specialising in the development, implementation and maintenance of cutting-edge solutions for safe and smart traffic management, the company helps motorway operators to confront the challenges of the increasingly sustainable and interconnected mobility of the future.
Open position: Traffic Area Product Manager
Location: Northern Italy
The Traffic Area Product Manager oversees the company’s presence in the market for traffic management and control systems and ITS systems, through the development and implementation of new products and consolidation of the existing solution portfolio.
Manages end-to-end the lifecycle of its solutions and products.
Analyses the market in order to manage the evolution of the product portfolio, in cooperation with Sales and Business Development.
- Design product requirements and specifications
- Coordinate Development, Testing and Deployment activities
- Ensure the operational management of contracts and the business relationship with the customer in the field of traffic management services and ITS systems
- Provide support for Business Development activities (presentations, product and solution marketing support)
- Provide support to RFI/RFP response activities
- Work with Project Management for the implementation of solutions/products included in RFP/RFI and with the SPV area for 2nd and 3rd level support
- Ensure consistency between budget and actual spending for the activities within his/her remit, meeting agreed time and cost targets
- Degree in a scientific subject
- English language (B2 essential; C1 preferred)
- Basic technical skills in relation to technologies used in traffic control and management processes and ITS systems
- Market knowledge of traffic control and management systems
Other skills required
- Ability to interact and build relationships with strategic partners (planning, sharing objectives, development activities)
- Ability to manage the work team and relations with other company BUs
- Customer relations (interpersonal skills, ability to understand customer needs)